Feedback on Community Preview Jul 7, 2008

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2008 at 12:58 AM
We would love to hear your feedback on the Preview we posted. Just respond to this thread, and we will read your opinion and take your input under consideration.
Thanks,
Michael Puleio -- patterns & practices
http://blogs.msdn.com/mpuleio
Jul 14, 2008 at 8:42 PM
I realize this is a work in progress, but it would still be nice if the document(s) could be organized into one structured pdf or docx file for reading when you make a public release...or even a numbered set of documents so we have some indication of a logical order to process the information in.

I'll try and give some more content-specific feedback once I finish going through all the content.
Coordinator
Jul 16, 2008 at 4:58 AM
TOC Live show the flow of the content and is hyperlinked to all other sections packaged in the preview.
Regards,
Grigori

Optikal wrote:
I realize this is a work in progress, but it would still be nice if the document(s) could be organized into one structured pdf or docx file for reading when you make a public release...or even a numbered set of documents so we have some indication of a logical order to process the information in.

I'll try and give some more content-specific feedback once I finish going through all the content.